Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Petrichorwheels

I have been using my aero chainring cover and disc wheel cover now for a while . Has anyone else on here got one at all? Certainly noticed the difference with my P-Series at IronMan Nice 70.3 this year and it was a fairly hilly course.

The reason I think this is a bargain is if you compare it to a disc wheels it costs pennies. Purchased it through (link removed by moderator)

They have Christmas deals on atm that's worth checking out and they ship worldwide to.

I already know about my poor aero position lol, this I am working on 🤣
View attachment 671704

View attachment 671705

View attachment 671706

Original price?
"Offer" as in bargain price?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting first post.
I do love a wheel cover though. They're proper bargains compared to a full disk wheel.

davidphilips

Veteran
I have been using my aero chainring cover and disc wheel cover now for a while. Has anyone else on here got one at all? Certainly noticed the difference with my P-Series at IronMan Nice 70.3 this year and it was a fairly hilly course.

The reason I think this is a bargain is if you compare it to a disc wheels it costs pennies. Purchased it through (link removed by moderator) and have used the disc wheel cover for 1 year and the chainring cover for 5 months and I love them both.

They have Christmas deals on atm that's worth checking out and they ship worldwide to.

View attachment 671704

View attachment 671705

View attachment 671706

Very interesting, have you considered a deeper section front wheel as the front wheel has a far greater influence on aerodynamic drag that the rear?

Sharky

Guru
I have been using my aero chainring cover and disc wheel cover now for a while. Has anyone else on here got one at all? Certainly noticed the difference with my P-Series at IronMan Nice 70.3 this year and it was a fairly hilly course.

The reason I think this is a bargain is if you compare it to a disc wheels it costs pennies. Purchased it through (link removed by moderator) and have used the disc wheel cover for 1 year and the chainring cover for 5 months and I love them both.

View attachment 671704

View attachment 671705

View attachment 671706

Are you by any chance Christopher Start, operations manager at Ezgains?

Milzy

Guru
Cool aero stuff. I might buy those for the summer general riding and chain gang

mikeIow

Guru
I was suspicious of the post as a newbie, saying how good the product was. Traced the number on the bike to the result on the triathlon he rode. Found him in 963rd position. Searched for his name and Ezgains came up. Photo on fb looks like his avatar photo.

sounds slightly (very?) cheeky.....but yeah, at least offer those who might be interested a decent CycleChat wedge off :whistle:

Petrichorwheels

I was suspicious of the post as a newbie, saying how good the product was. Traced the number on the bike to the result on the triathlon he rode. Found him in 963rd position. Searched for his name and Ezgains came up. Photo on fb looks like his akiesvatar photo.

Me too :smile:
Seems some folk less perceptive.
As I said above i await more posts
Edit to clarify - not claiming sharky's amazing detective talents - just tone/phrasing and length of post. Plus the additional flag combined with those of being a poster with no record.

Last edited:
Top Bottom