Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scragend

Not a bargain ;)
ordered some "leg sleeves " off ebay , they sent one leg .... who the heck wants just one !!!
should have read the details closely ............... although the title does says sleeves aka plural .

If Long John Silver were a cyclist...

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Donate it to Jake ....

i had thought of using it for my 3rd leg

but mrs ck might disagree :smile:
1707600314135.png

Ajax Bay

Guru
I bought one of these lights a few weeks ago, at the £15 currently advertised.
Excellent for commuting or an hour's evening ride to the pub and back. V quick and easy to take off (either head or the battery, or both) if you worry it'll be pinched.
I had a previous PlanetX branded one (more powerful and double battery size). This is branded Plazma (presumably the first three letters are a clue).
https://www.planetx.co.uk/products/plazma-strix-dual-700-lumen-front-bike-light?

Steve T

Veteran
These are a bargain too if you've small or medium sized hands.
https://www.planetx.co.uk/products/carnac-waterproof-crab-hand-winter-gloves

I bought large and they are very tight on my ' normally' medium sized mitts so I would suggest they come up a bit smaller than normal. The quality is very good for the price though.

Adam4868

Guru
Just a pity that after the first wash or two, the lining is never lose to being in the same place again.
I've had some for ages now...have another pair from Lidl or Aldi and never noticed too much.I only ever really wear them when below freezing though,not so much wet weather
Probably don't get washed that often ! I have found that the crab type gloves are the best for me in extreme cold.Prefer gloveless most of the time I can stand it.

Ajax Bay

Guru
My Altura Night Vision gloves are a nightmare after a wash, or with sweaty hands - the liner comes out of the fingers !
Completely off topic (any bargains?) but my experience is contrary: my Altura Night Vision gloves (couple of years old) are dreamy and the liner does not come out. Think these come in a variety of models.

Last edited:
Top Bottom