Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nibor

Bewildered
Not if you just put a drop on the roller, then wipe with a rag. It's what I use on the MTB
I bought a shelf full when Tesco were selling it off at £1.25

Mike_P

Guru
Topcashback are giving £2.50 back on the first purchase of £10 or more until 2359 tomorrow plus 2% back on Ebay puchases today, while Ebay are giving 500 extras Nectar points on the first purchases of £5 or more until 2359 on Tuesday. The £2.50 and extra Nectar offers have to be activated.

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
Wiggle are doing the shimano 105 r7020 hydraulic groupset for £367, its cheaper than the rim brake version they have. Most places are selling it at around £525.
Great price, link to it HERE

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I've always wanted a pillar drill and have no real need for one, but at that price I'm gonna buy one!

Keep the receipt.
It looks very similar to a Clarks drill I had years ago. The chuck assembly (gears/pulleys etc) were all mounted at a slight angle off 90° so when you lowered it to drill something, the drill bit was being bent back as it drilled. Not good for bits.

Skibird

@Spiderweb @Skibird @Milkfloat @Blue Hills @The Rover

Did any of you get your refunds yet for the cancelled orders from Under Armour? I didn’t and no replies to my emails to UA either, so I’ve had to raise a claim via Paypal.

Never had to do this before so won’t be dealing with UA again!
No, nothing, apart from an email saying I would probably get the refund in 2 payments. They are a joke and I pretty much told them this.

Milkfloat

An Peanut

Did any of you get your refunds yet for the cancelled orders from Under Armour? I didn’t and no replies to my emails to UA either, so I’ve had to raise a claim via Paypal.

Mine came through at the beginning of the week via PayPal, they did however ignore emails from me and as such I won’t be buying their products again.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One

I had a refund of £74 on the 29th but still waiting for a refund of £8.80 for my second order.
I too will not buy under armour again and I’m sorry I posted the original deal on here for others to be disappointed too.

Top Bottom