Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
I too received my Planet X winter boots and concur with @wonderloaf . They seem well made, not too wide (I have narrow feet) and likewise have sized up from my usual 46 (Sidi) to 47. Haven’t tried them with thick winter socks, but my winter SIDI boots are just too snug for comfort with thicker socks. Soles look to have decent grips and very stiff.
Will update once I’ve fitted cleats and ventured out.
I pulled the trigger on the road version, along with other bits and pieces, obviously. :okay:

Adam4868

Guru
https://www.millets.co.uk/activities/cycling/
I'm not sure if it's any good,just had a email I think there's a extra 20% off some items

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
PX at it again. Grrr :whistle: Ordered the Torque wrench last week as I needed to source a present for my daughter to give me. PX had rocketed the price of their Enduro helmet upto £29.99 last week, having previously been on sale for £13-£15, so chose the wrench.

Well, they (helmets) are a tenner this week. Already got the XC helmet (better ventilation) but going to get an Enduro one for the colder months. Well worth the cash - oh and the colour will match my bike. :laugh:

Tiger10

Über Member
PX at it again. Grrr :whistle: Ordered the Torque wrench last week as I needed to source a present for my daughter to give me. PX had rocketed the price of their Enduro helmet upto £29.99 last week, having previously been on sale for £13-£15, so chose the wrench.

Well, they (helmets) are a tenner this week. Already got the XC helmet (better ventilation) but going to get an Enduro one for the colder months. Well worth the cash - oh and the colour will match my bike. :laugh:
Helmets were free with a 30 quid voucher. That's why the price is so high at moment.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
I bought some stuff from PlanetX a few weeks ago. Happy with it for the price I paid, but since then most of it has gone up in price and then been discounted again to what I paid. I don't think this kind of price manipulation shenanigans does them any good in the long run - it puts them in dodgy Sports Direct territory and puts people off.

Tiger10

Über Member
I bought some stuff from PlanetX a few weeks ago. Happy with it for the price I paid, but since then most of it has gone up in price and then been discounted again to what I paid. I don't think this kind of price manipulation shenanigans does them any good in the long run - it puts them in dodgy Sports Direct territory and puts people off.
I agree totally.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One

simon.r

Person
Top Bottom