FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 18th March to Southend-on-Sea 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You mean 'Steph' :smile:

Some nice pics in there Martin - sure doesn't get any warmer looking at them! :cold:

Oh right...
Some of her pics of the peleton leaving HPC are brilliant

Sugoi

hello all! I am Duncan of the photos just linked to above. I love a bit of urban decay...

I had a swell time, and was great meeting so many people. see you in a few months. thanks to all the organisers etc.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
We have so many great photographers here.
Some of the pics are simply stunning and really help to remind me of some great rides.
Thanks all.

I like the Sheerness Isle of Grain one Duncan - but it's all rights reserved and I can't plonk it in place on here - be a gent, please!
Generally, I think we have all been seduced by the transparent treescape at tangerine dawn.

Really, someone should get organised on Tiny pic etc and create ride albums containg 'the best' (a judging can of worms opens immediately) of the ride for that 'month'. Then we can all immerse ourselves in the cultural bath of visual bubbles that is the FNRttC - the 'C' standing for an elite desk calendar, as part of a FNR compendium that would be produced to celebrate the rides and associated abstracts! :smile:

mmmmartin

Random geezer
an elite desk calendar, as part of a FNR compendium that would be produced to celebrate the rides and associated abstracts
It would be dead easy to produce a calendar - loads of companies do that - Truprint, for instance.
We could do that and any profits go to the prostate cancer charity
bravo.gif
supported by the Stock village hall family? I for one would deffo buy one. Provided there were no pictures of Frank9755
wave.gif
sitting in the sun and eating a bigger breakfast than mine, of course.
icon_twisted.gif

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I like the Sheerness one Duncan - but it's all rights reserved and I can't plonk it in place on here - be a gent, please!
Generally, I think we have all been seduced by the transparent treescape at tangerine dawn.

Really, someone should get organised on Tiny pic etc and create ride albums containg 'the best' (a judging can of worms opens immediately) of the ride for that 'month'. Then we can all immerse ourselves in the cultural bath of visual bubbles that is the FNRttC - the 'C' standing for an elite desk calendar, as part of a FNR compendium that would be produced to celebrate the rides and associated abstracts! :smile:
time for a FNRttC coffee table book produced by YUDU in aid of the hospice?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Frank - your mates book is a bit photo-albumy. I'd be looking for something a bit more allusive. Vague, even....

mmmmartin

Random geezer
something a bit more allusive. Vague, even....
All I wanted was something to tell me the date. Something to hang on the wall, simple, elegant even. Maybe with some nice pix of bikes and countryside. Suddenly we have been dragged into allusive or even worse, Vague. What have I got myself into?

help

Top Bottom