FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 22nd October to Whitstable 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Tricky. I have let this one pass me too often. But the 22nd is my wedding anniversary - chances of getting this one onto the calendar are slim. Unless she loves me of course.

Tricky. I have let this one pass me too often. But the 22nd is my wedding anniversary - chances of getting this one onto the calendar are slim. Unless she loves me of course.

There will be nothing nicer for Mrs KH than to be waiting at the Waterfront Café, cake and champagne in hand (for everyone, of course...) in order that you can continue to celebrate your anniversary with the one hundred or so you truly love! Mrs KH would give anything to see you happy Chris...:whistle:

"Sorted".

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.

very, VERY, nice boutique hotel in Whitstable, some superb restaurants there, and Canterbury city centre at dusk is dead romantic.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Just tell Mrs KH that I will be there. She would love to meet me.
dirol.gif

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Louise L
Adrian C
Martin T
Stuart A
Matt L
Rich P
Ian A
Ed K
Davy S
Anthony McC
Chris B
Charlie B
Frank P
Rebecca T
Tim D
Susie F
Martin F
Rebecca E - a Martleteer!
Andrij B
Els V
Lee T (what will you be riding, Lee?)
Luke C
Janie K
Gary H
Oscar G
Tessa H
Ross C
Rimas G
User10571 B
Andy M
Greg C
Stuart G
Jack F
Des O'D
Edmar G
Richard A
William P
Christophe P
Howard S
Marco C
David R

40 names already

"Earth to TimO...earth to TimO, are you receiving me?" :biggrin: (I'm sure he didn't planet this way)

Flying Dodo will be along in a minute to extol the virtues of HS1 - just a footstep away after one stop to Faversham. Back in St Pancras in minutes - not "well, it seemed like a few minutes..."

Oh no I won't! I think I've been extolling too much. Last time I was on the HS1 there were 8 bikes on there. I've clearly been advertising the wide open spaces of the train too much, so you can all stick to the grotty Victoria line from now on, thank you very much.

As mentioned on the Southend thread, unfortunately I'm not participating on this one as I'll be relaxing in South Africa, which is a real shame as Whitstable is just about my favourite.

Hope the weather's nice for you all.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Louise L
Adrian C
Martin T
Stuart A
Matt L
Rich P