FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast Brighton 23rd November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I went to Brighton and back today- in Hove, I stopped for a bit and what did I see? A little bit of seaweed by a beach hut, which I added to all the other crap in my backpack. Eventually, ttcycle's wish will come true.
FTFY:smile:
Hello Stu. - I need to get a friend of mine in Paris the latest "sensible" CD - along the lines of Pantera. Any current 2012 supergroup 'bubbling under, guys and gals' recommendations please? I hesitate to say 'head banging stuff', because, seemingly, that is too mild a description...
Yours, very anciently etc...:rolleyes:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
FTFY:smile:
Hello Stu. - I need to get a friend of mine in Paris the latest "sensible" CD - along the lines of Pantera. Any current 2012 supergroup 'bubbling under, guys and gals' recommendations please? I hesitate to say 'head banging stuff', because, seemingly, that is too mild a description...
Yours, very anciently etc...:rolleyes:
No, the seaweed stayed where it was (it wouldn't have been enough for a bonsai, anyway).
Obvious suggestion along the lines of Pantera: Down (featuring Pantera's singer & friends from various other acts, so it's a metal supergroup), latest release is 'The Purple EP'. A French choice: Gojira, latest album 'L'Enfant Sauvage'.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
If it helps I can assure you all that the weather will be fine and clear.

every single Friday's ride I've ever done has been fine and clear, I have a 100% hit rate and as I plan to make this one...the weather's in the bag.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
If it helps I can assure you all that the weather will be fine and clear.

every single Friday's ride I've ever done has been fine and clear, I have a 100% hit rate and as I plan to make this one...the weather's in the bag.
is that right? You've been fortunate - this has been our wettest year ever.

Top Bottom