FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Cardiff to Swansea 12th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wobblers

Euthermic
If it were a wet night with a rare southwesterly headwind, I might want to hunker down and spin through it.

FFS, that's not sop much as holding yourself hostage to fate as much as kicking Fate in the proverbials, painting a bullseye on your forehead and handing Fate a whacking great big atom bomb whilst saying "Come on if you think you're hard enough".

Suffice to say, we'll be blaming you for any adverse weather this time.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I have it from a reliable source that the wind in South Wales comes from the east, and those trees leaning toward Cardiff are simply resting........

theclaud

Openly Marxist
FFS, that's not sop much as holding yourself hostage to fate as much as kicking Fate in the proverbials, painting a bullseye on your forehead and handing Fate a whacking great big atom bomb whilst saying "Come on if you think you're hard enough".

Suffice to say, we'll be blaming you for any adverse weather this time.

Luckily, God is on my side. And I don't think I've yet had sufficient thanks lavished upon me for the miraculous midnight weather switch of 2012...

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
I don't think I've yet had sufficient thanks lavished upon me for the miraculous midnight weather switch of 2012...
Just make sure that miracles happen twice & you can have all the lavish thanks that are available in that wine bar up the final hill.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
2454977 said:
Those of us what were already wet through and cold might keep you waiting a while.

Would it be churlish to point out that we are often, to some extent, the authors of our own misery?

1922727 said:
You've made an error? I've signed up to join Teef in his grimfest from the bridge and I've got a perfectly good train ticket from the station only a couple of miles away

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
We know a lovely bike friendly arts centre in canton to while away a few hours on the afternoon/night if folk want to meet up before pizzeria
I'm booked on the 3.15 from Paddington arriving Cardiff 5.22 so will see you at Canton at about 6

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Just make sure that miracles happen twice & you can have all the lavish thanks that are available in that wine bar up the final hill.
She's been in negotiations with a much nicer venue.....

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Greg C
Mick D
Stuart A
Adrian C
Susie F
Claudine C
David L