FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Cardiff to Swansea 12th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Latest is that there may be delays on the line between Reading and Brizzle P until about 21:00. Looks like Rebecca and TMN might just have backed the right horse.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Trains? I don't need no trains :smile: Accurate navigation tools that don't try and send you down private roads, bridleways, etc...now that would be good. 144 mile journey became 157. Never mind, I allowed time for that and it was a great day to ride.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Hope it went well.

Yet again I couldnt do it due to work .

Does anyone have a link to the route on a mapping site. I may do it billy no mates at some time talking to myself pretending Im am surrounded by friends.:headshake:

Hope it went well.

Yet again I couldnt do it due to work .

Does anyone have a link to the route on a mapping site. I may do it billy no mates at some time talking to myself pretending Im am surrounded by friends.:headshake:

Please see reply #65 on page 4 for the approximate planned route. There was some re-routing of an additional loop near Port Talbot. However as my GPS was on the blink (I blame the heat), I wasn't able to log the actual track taken.

gerwinium

I think that makes for my favourite FNRttC so far.

Some pictures:

789923091.jpg

Torchwood HQ

789982049.jpg

Taken while others were attempting to cause a crash on the M4

790134530.jpg

Port Talbot and some hills

790135100.jpg

Sun poking over the hills after the bastard hill of doom

790135717.jpg

Mumbles with light house and pier

790135995.jpg

View from the pier

790136201.jpg

Flat sea

wanda2010

Guru
Nice pics but do spill. Who was trying to cause a crash on the M4? :stop:

Keith Oates

Janner
I had my Christening into the FNRttC family today and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It was good to meet all the people and also can now say that there are several of the CC regulars that I have met and with whom I've also had some interesting talks. I didn't realise that performing erotic dance routines to entertain the long distance lorry drivers on the M4 was part of the initiation process to obtain membership of 'The Friday's' but it was fun to join in with the experts. I look forward to being able to repeat the FNRttC experience many times in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I had my Christening into the FNRttC family today and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It was good to meet all the people and also can now say that there are several of the CC regulars that I have met and with whom I've also had some interesting talks. I didn't realise that performing erotic dance routines to entertain the long distance lorry drivers on the M4 was part of the initiation process to obtain membership of 'The Friday's' but it was fun to join in with the experts. I look forward to being able to repeat the FNRttC experience many times in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?!!! ^_^

Top Bottom