FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast, Manchester to Morecambe 1st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
As Andrew says, it's looking a good deal less rainy now. And, as Alan says, the wind will be behind us (that's the one thing they almost always get right) and the temperature looks decent. A repeat of Southend?

kimble

Veteran
I think I'll bring an Ortlieb with some dry clothes. Combined with the power of my magical rainlegs, that should keep the weather under control.

YES! :biggrin:

If the train stops tomorrow when I put my arm out then I might see some of you in a certain public house in Lancaster later on. Have a good ride everyone :smile:
Not me i'm afraid. I'm heading on for Kendal for a nights stop, meeting some cycle mates then we are all returning to Manchester via the Trough of Bowland (when the weather is sunny and dry!).

kimble

Veteran
Hm. Don't suppose anyone wants to lend me a velomobile do they? There's still time to Macgyver a periscope...

ALERT - Manchester weather update at 20:15hrs

Currently not been raining at all for the last hour. Sky still laden though. Air temperature 18 celcius.

Have I told anyone i've got a really bad head cold? It's just when you all get poorly in a week or so you will know not to blame the weather (rain isn't a virus). I will have been the responsible infecting agent!

Top Bottom