FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast Superspeedy to Harwich 10th August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

Sadly, my friends, you'll be doing tonight's ride without me.
For the Van Nic, the game is over.
Have a great ride.
J

7752708816_06beca55b6_b.jpg

zigzag

Veteran
sorry to read/see this User10571!! afaik they offer lifetime warranty for their frames? (no alternative bikes?..)

TimO

Guru
Deliberately sabotaging your own frame, just to avoid having to wait for Breakfast. That's a bit extreme User10571! ^_^

A lifetime guarantee on a frame is fine, but not a lot of use when you've only got a few hours to get a bike sorted. :sad:

So, whose next on dellzeqq's standby list?

TimO

Guru
So, short sleeve jerseys tonight?

The coldest I've found, is 13°C, but that's forecast for London at 7am, at which point we'll be nearer Harwich, with a warmer forecast. It should probably be around 16 to 17°C for most of the night, even though it seems to be forecasting clear skies.

U

User10571

User10571, I feel a ride on the front of the Pino is what you need. Srsly, Let me know.
Thank you. But I don't have the..... err.... whatever it is that HMQM clearly has in abundance.
F**k*t!
This has got to be more interesting than spending the evening dismantling the VN. (Can't see that happening without a few tears being shed).
Bring the Pino.
What's on the front cranks? SPD's - Or do I need to bring my Looks?
Where shall I meet you LBG or Vic?
What time?

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
Thank you. But I don't have the..... err.... whatever it is that HMQM clearly has in abundance.
F**k*t!
This has got to be more interesting than spending the evening dismantling the VN. (Can't see that happening without a few tears being shed).
Bring the Pino.
What time?

Brilliant, that's the spirit !

Sorry to hear about the Van Nic.
As you know, I think it's one of the best proportioned bikes I've seen.
Good luck with the warranty.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
F**k*t!
Bring the Pino.
What time?
Boo! to your loss. Hope VN do the right thing. And Yay! to riding with you anyway.

U

User10571

1977714 said:
User10571 do you need a bike while yours gets sorted? The purple Dave Yates for instance?
Thanks.
Tonight I'll be on the fixer. The Pino is unavailable - I'm ok with that.

TimO

Guru
Gatwick is currently reporting 16°C, but Heathrow has a temperature of 20°C. :eek:

It'll obviously cool down a bit before sunrise, but I suspect it's going to be a relatively mild night's ride.

Top Bottom