FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 31st May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
Ride back.

Tim Hall

Either take train from Whitstable, or ride to Faversham and take the High Speed Train back to London. Don't drive. Just don't.
The train from Whizzy Belle sometimes features a trolley service serving drinks and light refreshments, allowing the weary cyclist to rehydrate whilst speeding towards London. Like this:

IMGP0814_edited-1.jpg

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I shall give the matter some consideration. I live in North Oxfordshire, so getting to that there London, and then back requires some planning, and I'm really not sure if I can be bottomed. I could of course just go on 70 mile ride round here, without all the agro, however I like the idea of going on a group ride, something I have never done, and a trip to Whitstable is quite attractive to me, I used to go to school just down the road.

Tim Hall

I shall give the matter some consideration. I live in North Oxfordshire, so getting to that there London, and then back requires some planning, and I'm really not sure if I can be bottomed. I could of course just go on 70 mile ride round here, without all the agro, however I like the idea of going on a group ride, something I have never done, and a trip to Whitstable is quite attractive to me, I used to go to school just down the road.
Advance ticket from Banbury (is that North Oxfordshire?) to London Marylebone is six of your finest pounds. Gets in at 2300. Just sayin'.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Here's how to register for the rides.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I think I have managed to do some jiggery pokery and I think I can now make this.. Of course, email will be sent shortly..

Top Bottom