Froome and Wiggins TUEs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Wiggins doctor will not be attending the Select Comittee's hearing, he's ill. A jiffy bag has been dispatched via France.
Remember it's important to add after EVERY comment about this story that Sir Bradley Wiggins is not accused of any wrongdoing.(c) BBC 2017

And also Mo Farah.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I also liked this:
  • Questioned on why he did not ask what was in the package, [Cope] said: "Why would I question it? Why would I question the integrity of our governing body? I just didn't ask. You may think I'm stupid. It must have been something medical, because it was for Dr Freeman, but I had no reason to doubt it. Throughout my career, I've looked up to our governing body. We've done so well and with a zero-tolerance stance [on doping]."
So, was that "zero-tolerance stance" basically everyone not asking any questions?

Also, "Cope - who now manages Wiggins' professional road-racing team" - so no opportunity for pressure to be put on him through his current job, then?

uclown2002

Guru
Where are the Sky fan-boys?

The oddest thing about that is the buzzer to the house on a gate you can step over. Perhaps it's a sophisticated cat flap or he's trained his dog to use it.

Can't remember what the thread was but a couple of years ago I said that I felt pretty sure that Wiggins/Sky were clean but that I wouldn't bet my house on it, I wouldn't bet my shed on it today (and it's a pretty ropy shed at that).

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Top Bottom