Froome and Wiggins TUEs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
An apt metaphor for his retirement - jumping before he was pushed.

Strictly next year?
Cav will be able to give him some great tips!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
He always has, it's just that previously he has not had to field difficult questions*

*edit - not that the questions were that difficult!
All the way through that interview I kept thinking of Tyler Hamilton .. Once he was put in front of a Grand Jury and was told that he could face serious jail time if his testimony before them were found to be false, suddenly out came the truth!

Two things strike me about Dave Brailsford ...
  • He seems to be the kind of leader who would keep very close control of what was going on in his organisation.
  • If there happened to be something that he wanted to know, but DIDN'T know, he would have the people who DID know in his office ASAP and demand that they explain things to him.
All this talk of trying to discover what happened, searching for evidence etc. just sounds like building a future defence based on ignorance of events.

SheilaH

Interesting. Some of his points were fair, some werent.

His opening critiscism of the UKAD CEO was just wrong. The UKAD guy was commenting on the answers DB gave at the Parliamentary hearing....which is not part of the UKAD investigation. Therefore the UKAD man was not commenting on his own investigation, as DB claimed.

He looked and sounded very rattled.

Fran "sister of doper-come-anti-doping-Jesus David" Millar doesnae half blether some pish
http://road.cc/content/news/215997-...ams-cant-be-transparent-–-they-need-be-honest

It's starting to sound pathetic now.

SheilaH

Given the constant transfer of riders between teams, you wonder how any team can keep its training techniques secret.

Besides, what have secret training techniques got to do with using TUEs to get known PEDs banged in Wiggins's arse right before every major stage race...

:whistle:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
OOoft, that is a huge kick in the spuds :ohmy: Nothing worse than a women scorned, I really hope this will lift the lid on everything !!

Top Bottom