Froome and Wiggins TUEs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
As drugs or and enhancements have been used from the inception of the Tour de France, I guess the answer could quite likely be 'no'.
But where is the line ? coffee will be a banned substance next....:cuppa:
BTW there is already a limit on caffeine under WADA. If you go google you can see every substance on the list, some may surprise you.

Maenchi

StoneDog
BTW there is already a limit on caffeine under WADA. If you go google you can see every substance on the list, some may surprise you.
i'll have a look....In the future it must come to be that a super drug free tour will happen, I mean they don't use proper drugs anymore like amphetamines and cocaine..:smile:

Milzy

Guru
i'll have a look....In the future it must come to be that a super drug free tour will happen, I mean they don't use proper drugs anymore like amphetamines and cocaine..:smile:
I’ve watched countless documentaries and I can only conclude that to win at elite level in all sports you need every little help you can get. Even the Olympic shooters abuse substances to lower their nerves and stop them from shaking. Even amateurs are doping. When I watch pro cycling I just enjoy it and don’t ever think about drugs. It’s great drama either way.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I’ve watched countless documentaries and I can only conclude that to win at elite level in all sports you need every little help you can get. Even the Olympic shooters abuse substances to lower their nerves and stop them from shaking. Even amateurs are doping. When I watch pro cycling I just enjoy it and don’t ever think about drugs. It’s great drama either way.
That was the excuse that late snooker star Bill Werbeniuk used for drinking 50+ pints of lager a day! :whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If I’m drunk I can pot like Jimmy White if I’m sober the wife can beat me.
I found that the window in which I could actually pot was about 1/4 pint or 5 minutes, whichever was the shorter! (Similar problem with darts. I once played a fantastic game in a pub match - 180, 140, 140 and a 3-dart finish. 1 pint later I was actually missing the board!)

Milzy

Guru
I found that the window in which I could actually pot was about 1/4 pint or 5 minutes, whichever was the shorter! (Similar problem with darts. I once played a fantastic game in a pub match - 180, 140, 140 and a 3-dart finish. 1 pint later I was actually missing the board!)
Same with Driving. 1 pint makes you better. After that it’s all down hill. I remember in the 90’s people used to say five and drive :sad:

Top Bottom