Full English breakfast at the CycleChat Cafe

Is that'a Full English or not?

• No of course it's not Full...

Votes: 57 91.9%
  • Meh, these are different times, it's considered Full English.

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Just make sure you order enough - a slice to go under the beans,

I'll give you that one.

another for a bacon sandwich to finish off the main meal

Bacon is for combining on the fork with egg.

(using the toast to mop up the egg and bean juice as you go)

This goes against the Communist Manifesto.....probably. That's the bread and butter's job.

and another slice or two with marmalade to finsh.

You're not having that one......

You can always leave off the hash browns if you don't think you've got the room. They're best left off anyway.

....but you can have that.

You'll get the hang of it....:okay:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I forgot about white pudding, or hog's pudding as it used to be called down here. My mum used to get it from the local Butcher and said it was the best she'd ever had. According to her, there was always a bit of extra skin on the end which she used to whip off with a kitchen knife, but she favoured it to the black variety as that was always too rich.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Coffee and croissants for me, please.

I don't like regurgitating processed meat all over my handlebars.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
I forgot about white pudding, or hog's pudding as it used to be called down here. My mum used to get it from the local Butcher and said it was the best she'd ever had. According to her, there was always a bit of extra skin on the end which she used to whip off with a kitchen knife, but she favoured it to the black variety as that was always too rich.

I remember that. Luscombe's in Totnes used to do it. It used to be fried in little slices and had a lot of pepper in it.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I first came across white pudding as a child on hols in Ireland ... I loved black pud, and had simply never seen white pud before. Loved it, but prefer black pud really. Miss Goodbody who has retired)was fond of black pudding.

classic33

Leg End Member
I first came across white pudding as a child on hols in Ireland ... I loved black pud, and had simply never seen white pud before. Loved it, but prefer black pud really. Miss Goodbody who has retired)was fond of black pudding.
Try Tesco's for the white pudding.

jayonabike