Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
OK another street view, I must take more pics.

Untitled.jpg

I got as far as looking at low lying land below the North Yorkshire Moors in the hope of a road that ultimately led up Rosedale Chimney, reachable from Barnsley. As I usually do when my initial brilliant idea doesn't pay off I decided that this was a stupid game that I'm never going to play again. Until...

I thought I'd be crafty and search for rides he's posted. It's been no help to me at all. ^_^

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Research, because despite living in the next county for years, and holidaying much more locally, I didn't recognise it at all!

Working on a pic....
You solved that one before I even noticed that it had been posted - well done!

It's clear we're at a junction, and there's a road behind us leading to Chimney. So it sounds as though it could be heading for the same place as the river?
Ah...!

Research, because despite living in the next county for years, and holidaying much more locally, I didn't recognise it at all!

Working on a pic....

How do you research something like that?

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
DOH, I tried 'Historic Monuments', but I was fixated on it being on a route of his I'd found that he'd posted. I've a lot to learn, but I'm enjoying watching. I don't think there's much danger of me having to post a route. ^_^
If I win again I am going to offer my turn to the first taker. I'll 'tag' you, @figbat and @Willd so get photos ready in case you do get the chance! :okay:

Top Bottom