Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trickedem

Guru
I'm new to this thread, so this view may have come up before. It is well known to some riders who like a real challenge.
1140877.jpg

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'm new to this thread, so this view may have come up before. It is well known to some riders who like a real challenge.
View attachment 540086
The nature of the game is the person who correctly identifies the previous road, gets to post their road, rather than a free for all... so Aravis' road in post #658 needs to be correctly identified first before the next picture is posted. :okay:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
View attachment 540086
The first rule of Name That Road Club is that the person who identified the previous road gets to post the next one.
The second rule of Name That Road Club is that the person who identified the previous road gets to post the next one...

:laugh:

Nice road though... Save it for the right moment! :okay:

Curses - @MontyVeda's turbo-typing beats me again!

Aravis

Putrid Donut
To help folks towards the right area, someone passing the spot I was at might well be travelling to or from the highest road pass in South Wales (I think that's true) - but I wasn't on that occasion.

Trickedem

Guru
The first rule of Name That Road Club is that the person who identified the previous road gets to post the next one.
The second rule of Name That Road Club is that the person who identified the previous road gets to post the next one...

:laugh:

Nice road though... Save it for the right moment! :okay:

Curses - @MontyVeda's turbo-typing beats me again!
Sorry

Trickedem

Guru
The third rule of Name That Road Club is ... don't worry about it, and remember to repost your lovely road picture at the earliest legitimate opportunity! :okay:
I've spent a pleasant hour looking at the OS maps for South Wales. Could be the next tour!

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
@MontyVeda's recent offering had the same effect on me with Cumbria!

That is what I like about this game. It wouldn't be much fun if somebody guessed the road each time in a couple of minutes.
...or discovered the locations with a quick fluky google :whistle:

Top Bottom