Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's not 'Abbey Ruins Yorkshire' so that narrows it down a bit. đź‘Ť
Without asking for too many clues at this point... Is it close to the east coast of England?

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Feels a bit early to give clues!
Anything in particular making you think of the East Coast?
I'd be giving you a clue if I told you that... :laugh:

Oh, go on then... I can't quite make out what is in the far distance on the right of the picture. It looks slightly like it might be the coast. If so, it is a case of working out which one. Obviously somewhere lumpy!

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I'd be giving you a clue if I told you that... :laugh:

Oh, go on then... I can't quite make out what is in the far distance on the right of the picture. It looks slightly like it might be the coast. If so, it is a case of working out which one. Obviously somewhere lumpy!
What, somewhere in the vicinity of Scarborough to Whitby and surroundings?
No!!!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Deffo not around here. I would recognise that road and they look like cows in the distance and there are virtually no cows in the Peak District, just sheep

Those hills look pretty high compared to the lowland off to the right, got to be getting on for 1000ft. South Downs? The hills don't look particularly glaciated

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Well below 1000 feet.

I'm rubbish at this. :laugh:

I tried to find roads with rumble strip edging, and ended up in Texas. I've scoured the Lincolnshire Wolds, spotted a likely looking shaped road, and drop the little googleman in the middle of Cadwell Park Racecourse. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom