Getting a bike serviced in London N4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
1618049384405.png

A quick google come up with these 3 bike shops. I have no experience of them, but worth a phone call to each.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
A friend used these people a couple of times - apparently they did a good job.

1618064890419.png

Having said which, some of the reviews on Google aren't that encouraging.

(Can't offer any personal experience I'm afraid - I do all my own fettling.)

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
@RoubaixCube is in north London I think
And maybe @swee'pea99 ?

I am indeed.

I am further down the road past the seven sisters area but my regular for YEARS has been Micycle N4 and i rate them very highly.

But I have heard really good things about Finsbury Cycles too so you cant go wrong with either of them. Finsbury Cycles have been around for donkeys of years. Probably a lot longer than Micycle so are pretty well established.

Micycle N4 quite often has a few secondhand bikes up for sale so be sure to take some extra cash with you incase you see something you fancy.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
If you havent been to Micycle in the last year or so - I wouldnt go back there. They hired some new staff and apprentices over a year ago and the quality of workmanship went way down hill.

I stuck with them for over a year thinking it would improve as the new staff gained more experience but alias this is sadly not the case.

The issues with my previous set of wheels on the cube and today discovering the same with the wheels on my Triban - what i was paying them for wasnt getting done.

Top Bottom