Giro d'Italia 2016 ***spoilers***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
An excellent tactical ride by Nibali, cannot take anything away from him at all, he pulled a rabbit out the chapeau when it was needed, of course it may have been different if Kruisjwijck had not had his crash but that's racing for ya. CHaves pretty isolated early on really,so he did well to do what he did. Kruisjwijck deserves a prize for just finishing, chapeau.

German commentary suggested he had some shifting problems and had to mash when he wouldn't ordinarily. Flat/dud Di2 battery or similar, perhaps? It'll be interesting what is said in interviews.

There's nothing wrong with Nibali except riding for Team Vino (as far as we know)
Apart from being a cheat.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Is there a definitive list of who is a cheat and who isn't ? I don't mean rumour and hearsay, but who has actually failed a drug test ? I get very confused by people saying Nibali is a cheat, or isn't a cheat for example... having a list to refer to whilst watching the races on TV would be useful.

I am not being ironic or sarcastic, by the way, I really would like a list ...

:smile:

Is there a definitive list of who is a cheat and who isn't ? I don't mean rumour and hearsay, but who has actually failed a drug test ? I get very confused by people saying Nibali is a cheat, or isn't a cheat for example... having a list to refer to whilst watching the races on TV would be useful.

Lance. But he never failed a test (he did, but he doesn't like to talk about it...)

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
That doesn't really help :smile:

http://www.dopeology.org/

Thought Nibali taking the time to acknowledge Chaves' parents was a nice touch
CjkUGi-XIAAvePE.jpg

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I really hope that was all legit, because Nibali really did look like he had completely new legs the last two days. Tactically perfect ride today, with enormous credit to Scarponi and Kangert who each rode as impressively as Nibali.

Top Bottom