Giro d'Italia *SPOILERS*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

It shows off their cyclists' tans? Enhances their eye colour? Makes their wangers look big? I think we should be told.

biking_fox

Guru
Surely Cav's for the taking today. I'm not sure I've seen a flatter GT stage. But the big (well for the sprinters anyway) question is who will still be riding tomorrow?

biking_fox

Guru
Lazy day today. According to cyclingnews so far - 25mph average!

Even I (on my tourbike!) could probably manage that in a peleton for 3 hours. assuming that for once I don't have to stop for traffic lights.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cav's peaking just right for the Tour. Apollonio looked good getting second. Superb Renshaw.

True and a huge pull by Lars Bak too. He said after that it was easy but for a second or two I thought Apollonio was going to catch him.
2-1 to Cav then and he can go home now!

mr_s81

Über Member
Another well worked HTC train to get Cav the win.

+1

What a well organised outfit. When you've a team working for you as well as that, I can only imagine it makes your life a lot easier as a sprinter.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Sky looked very organised on the two flat stages across the pond... TdF could get interesting, if Sky go for stage wins instead of GC, they seem to have several good potentials to challenge if things don't go quite right for HTC.

beastie

Guru
Sky surely must go for stage wins, they don't have a genuine GC rider. Wiggins had one great grand tour when the parcours was suited to him and has shown nothing form wise again. He should go for TT and then lead out the sky train at full bore from about 3ks out. Can't see him playing super domestique at sky though.

With Wiggins and G leading out Swift/Henderson then they might pinch a few stages off Cav and the rest.

Keith Oates

Janner
Good showing again by Cav, I hope he can carry the form over to the tour. Sky also showing well and both here and in the US are putting up a good performance. I hope I'm wrong but I think Wiggins days of glory are all in the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beastie

Guru
Good showing again by Cav, I hope he can carry the form over to the tour. Sky also showing well and both here and in the US are putting up a good performance. I hope I'm wrong but I think Wiggins days of glory are all in the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that Wiggins has his eye on the Olympics now. His road job is just good training.

raindog

er.....
Big day today boys and girls....

stage_13_profile_600.jpg

Top Bottom