Giro d'Italia *SPOILERS*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Someone screen grabbed it !!

screenshot20110522at222.jpg

The bloke with the steak on a string was hilarious. Anyone know what was written on his chest and stomache?

Montage of this parish was looking for a full-size fancy dress 'steak suit' to wear on a stage in this year's TdeF! :laugh:

gavintc

Guru
Well, I managed to get back from work early to watch the final 15 mins - what a hill climb. Good effort for Nieve, but he looked dead for that final km.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Bertie looked different class again. I'm pretty sure he's the most talented rider around which makes it all the more irritating that I find it hard to celebrate.

fozzy

contador is the best there, possibly anywhere. i think he's making the most of his last grand tour for a couple of years, i can't see CAS coming down on his side. as a side note, watching nibali go down that mountain, is there a reason why no down hill time trial is included in grand tours? after all we have a mountain time trial coming up, why not the other way round?

fozzy

Gadret has done really well, me thinks a podium place is in his sights. i think it'll be him or igor anton who really push on in the last few days. this giro has been epic, it certainly looks like the hardest race i can remember seeing. not to forget there is still three mountain finishes to go, awesome.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Gadret has done really well, me thinks a podium place is in his sights. i think it'll be him or igor anton who really push on in the last few days. this giro has been epic, it certainly looks like the hardest race i can remember seeing. not to forget there is still three mountain finishes to go, awesome.

Tough but slightly less exciting than last year due to better weather, one man dominating and the fact that too many top riders are riding elsewhere or resting up for the TdF.

Keith Oates

Janner
Contador is certainly riding a good race and seems to be controlling himself very well, it looks as if he is now on the winning road and the TT could seal things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molecule Man

I'd love to see a downhill time trial too.
I think Sean Kelly suggested once during live commentary (not sure how seriously) that there should occasionally be a downhill time trial with no chains on the bikes, a pure test of bike handling.

contador is the best there, possibly anywhere. i think he's making the most of his last grand tour for a couple of years, i can't see CAS coming down on his side. as a side note, watching nibali go down that mountain, is there a reason why no down hill time trial is included in grand tours? after all we have a mountain time trial coming up, why not the other way round?

yello

Blimey a 38 x 36 combo!

Cool! I feel slightly less wimpy and pathetic now!

Nice story as to the why of it too....elliptical chainrings. Required an MTB cassette and rear mech. Must be fun being a pro-team mechanic, you get to play!

Top Bottom