Go on then...how little exercise how you done over Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I had good intentions. Finished work on Friday, cycled 58 miles on Saturday, 46 on Sunday. Christmas day was a day of torrential down pours so didn't go out but I got plenty of exercise lifting food and putting it into my mouth. I had arranged to meet my friend for a coastal walk this afternoon and had planned a quick 20 or 30 miles in the morning first but it had been freezing overnight and the roads were a sheet of ice this morning so didn't fancy it but I did do the walk (albeit a shortened version of what was planned).

D

Deleted member 1258

I've done sod all since Thursday last apart from eating, mind you I've done all the cooking and food preparation over Xmas so I have been moving around a bit. Our son goes home tomorrow so I'm thinking I can get a turbo session in tomorrow and perhaps a ride Thursday.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I’ve had one ride in the last four weeks due to weather, at every opportunity it’s been icy, foggy or pouring down. At my Wednesday weigh last week I’d kept my weight steady with some walks and spinning but I’m less confident about today’s weigh in.

I’ve promised myself I’m getting back on the wagon from today - may have to run a bit to catch up but it’s not out of sight!!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Not too bad. Christmas Saturday I did a nice 51km for the challenge. Christmas Eve was a short 10 miler. Christmas Day I managed 20 and a bit miles and yesterday I walked a gazillion miles with my dog as I was not feeling up to riding. Think I might be coming in for something and felt as week as a kitten and spent most of the day snoozing in front of the telly, under a duvet.

Jimidh

Veteran
Absolutely none - came home from work on Friday and went straight to bed with serious flu like symptoms - just feeling human today but still coughing like mad.

Think i’ll be lucky if I make my annual New Years Day ride .

subaqua

What’s the point
Absolutely none - came home from work on Friday and went straight to bed with serious flu like symptoms - just feeling human today but still coughing like mad.

Think i’ll be lucky if I make my annual New Years Day ride .
This is similar to me. Every flaming year . Because I am the Duracell bunny . And when I stop . Blam it hits me

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
None. I've been sleeping for 10 hours a day and having a nap in the afternoon as is my Christmas tradition. I might clean one of the bikes if the weather is nice, but whether I'll ride it is another matter.

Top Bottom