Go on then...how little exercise how you done over Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Exercise starts again tomorrow, 2k swim in morning 90 minutes gym in evening. Had 7 days off and eager to get going again.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
There was a "triathlon relay" on Boxing Day. Five teams of three people. Egg and spoon, running and cycling. Unfortunately the Holdsworth classic steed I was handed had punctured tyres. I had to wait for another rider to appear before borrowing his bike. We finished last by a long way. Only a handful of my hardened fanboys waited for me to complete the course. All the teenagers in the event shrank away at the sight of a complete loser.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I was 4 lbs heavier xmas night..and that will be all gone by tomorrow.
Back to my healthy diet and been at work since weds so my usual 14000 to 20000 steps a day.
First bike ride in ages on xmas eve as my shoulder pain and movement has improved.

Looking forward to getting back on the bike next week,commuting to work if its not icy as an off could spell disaster ,if i need my right arm to save the fall or take it :cry:

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Didn't have my scheduled run tonight because of the ice.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
I approached Christmas with a determination to smash the Festive 500 and get loads of miles in over Christmas. Guess what, it didn't happen! A combination of bad weather, enjoying the warmth of the house too much and being busy. I've done about 60 km so far and have just been lazing around over the holidays so far, stuffing my face. I did play touch rugby this morning though and I am planning on a ride tomorrrow.
Considering I cycle / run generally most of the other months in the year I’m doing the non advertised #stravafestivef...kall challenge this festive period :biggrin: . It’s the holidays why should we feel guilty about drinking and eating rubbish! Pig out relax and get back on it in the new year !!

Top Bottom