Going up 1p at a time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Our fuel bill has gone from a £100 a week to £130. Or thereabouts.

Milzy

Guru
Burn fat not oil!!

Yes but if 1000 people a day decided to cycle to work within a few years the government would be losing taxes. They would then probably put the price of fuel up more.

I could cycle to work 20 mile around trip but then on an evening I won’t want to do any proper training or enjoyable rides. I wouldn’t want commuting to be my cycling life. I know it is mostly that to many c.c members.

Cavalol

Guru
Is the answer to the thread title.......property in Rhyl......?

He said up, not down.

Ref. fuel though, it sort of annoys me a little when they bang on about pollution and the use of bio-fuels. Before the advent of the common rail engine, a few older diesels could run on veg oil, the emissions of which were negligible.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Last week I noticed prices twixt 118.9p a litre to 135.9p per litre for unleaded in different parts of the country.

BTW: Should I also find a way to blame Trump for the fact that I have had to buy a new back light for my bike as I now commute more, thus have to recharge my back light more and now the charging port has stopped working?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I think I saw £1.47 per litre for diesel on the boards at Watford Gap services over the weekend, but isn't the current price only back to where it was 3 years or so ago? Local price is £1.29 at the Co-Op garage and you get dividend (Christmas beer fund) with that.

This also prompts the question of how many people will turn a blind eye to the particulate problem and go back to diesel for its better mpg?

Top Bottom