Going up 1p at a time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The thing that really winds me up is seeing them sitting in their stupid monster SUVs in Tesco's car park with the engine running. I want to go up and knock on the window and ask "Isn't fuel expensive enough for you?" but I doubt they'd get it.

They also have the aerodynamics of a wardrobe yet are the fastest driven vehicles on the roads. I'm totally bemused.

spen666

Legendary Member
Burn fat not oil!!

You b*st*rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just put 3 packs of lard into my car - now it doesn't run

D

Deleted member 26715

The price started to rise just before the Mayday Bank holiday, with another BH coming this weekend there is no chance of it going down until the end of next week at the earliest.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I remember when it to a pound a gallon!
I tell people i will drive to workwhen it gets back to that price :smile: of course reality is i will keep going on as long as possible .

The Jogger

Legendary Member
I remember we had this discussion on here a few years ago and people were complaining that the prices weren't dropping as quickly as the price of the barrels and somebody came out with some B.S. about buying the oil in advance hence it would take six months for the retail price to drop. Yet when the price of the oil dgoes up it's always with immediate effect at the pumps, sinks that old argument doesn't it.

Top Bottom