Good advice picture.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mgs315

Don't waste your time going back to the company unless you tell them that failure to act on your complaint will mean a copy going to the traffic commissioner.

Good point, I’ll remember that in future and take the camera out with me more often for the local rozzers to deal with.

mgs315

I usually ride alone, i prefer it that way but it's still a lottery every time I go out. Sometimes I get lots of close passes and abuse sometimes cheery waves and toots of encouragement.
I have to say though that the last two years I have had more abuse than ever before all of it from idiot 20/30 something youngish men driving mostly silver coloured cars for some reason and yet my riding style hasnt changed in any way. All

I’ll hold my hands up here. As an idiot 20/30 something male driver I find I get pretty aggressive behind the wheel to other car drivers yet as as I am also a cyclist I make sure to give as much room and be as patient and courteous as I can to this group.

Does that make me a bad driver? Of course it does. Should I feel ashamed? Yes. Will that stop red mist? Probably not. I guess I just need to grow up eh?

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom