Good mobile phone with internet and camera for touring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Heh - photo & video editing on a phone is more of a sales bullet than a genuinely useful feature. I wouldn't even do that on my iPad.

peelywally

It takes multiple pics and selects best one has a feature called hdr. That takes 3 seperate pics and blends them into one
And a field of depth feature that locks out background or enhances it
And much more like auto smile capture object tracking slomo video
Etc etc theres no shutter delay you press button it takes 3 pics a second
Look at youtube for examples it really is impressive

peelywally

Heh - photo & video editing on a phone is more of a sales bullet than a genuinely useful feature. I wouldn't even do that on my iPad.
I would agree but this works well for clipping vids adjusting light colour and putting in titles etc
You can even get photoshop for android these days thing is the htc has five cores so it can handle more complex editing than any other phone

CopperBrompton

It takes multiple pics and selects best one has a feature called hdr ...
Yes, that's standard for most cameraphones these days (though it's not really HDR, of course).

You can even get photoshop for android these days
No, you can get a very basic editor for both Android and iOS which uses the Photoshop brand - a very different thing!

If you check my sig, you'll see why I'm unlikely to be impressed by any cameraphone ... That said, I do now use an iPhone for snapshots, and on a recent London to Paris ride didn't carry an actual camera at all.

Ben

peelywally

Yes, that's standard for most cameraphones these days (though it's not really HDR, of course).

No, you can get a very basic editor for both Android and iOS which uses the Photoshop brand - a very different thing!

If you check my sig, you'll see why I'm unlikely to be impressed by any cameraphone ... That said, I do now use an iPhone for snapshots, and on a recent London to Paris ride didn't carry an actual camera at all.

Ben

whats hdr called on -
experia
i phone lg optimus
samsung galaxy x
im only asking because not seen it on any these phones yet you say its used by them ?

heres a revure of the camera on the htc -

http://eurodroid.com/2012/04/04/htc-one-x-review-camera-photo-and-video-samples/
heres another , theres too many features for me to list ,
as you can see it gets good revues and generally regarded as the best camera on any phone ever ,
but its processing power size etc make it a real contender for best phone ever built .

apple fans wont be swayed .

CopperBrompton

A simple search for 'iPhone HDR' in google or youtube would have found it for you. As you seem to like videos:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=iPhone+HDR&oq=iPhone+HDR

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Assuming I get this phone soon:

HTC Desire HD - 1.5GB

can I ask another infantile question...how do I go about setting up a blog to be updated from this phone? I am assuming I need to sign up to a site somewhere and then send updates via the phone when I get it...I'd like to set up the site now though..which site is best for using a blog with this phone??

Top Bottom