Got bike out of skip, what to do ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I just meant the upright arms wide apart stance seems gay and fancy free, got nowt against gay people
Aha, I see: you mean not like a serious cyclist? :laugh:

nappadang

Über Member
@nappadang is in your neck of the woods and does bike donations.
Thanks for the mention Martin.
As Martin said, I pass donated bikes onto the FODI (Friends of the Drop In) based at St Mary's Church, Sunderland.
FODI are a charitable organisation that support asylum seekers who are sent to the Sunderland area
Contrary to what a lot of the popular tabloids would have us believe, asylum seekers get very little and a bike can open up all sorts of avenues for people who have to survive on £35 p/w.
If the bike is going begging, I'm sure FODI could put it to good use.

OP
OP
Angry Blonde

Angry Blonde

Über Member
Thanks for the mention Martin.
As Martin said, I pass donated bikes onto the FODI (Friends of the Drop In) based at St Mary's Church, Sunderland.
FODI are a charitable organisation that support asylum seekers who are sent to the Sunderland area
Contrary to what a lot of the popular tabloids would have us believe, asylum seekers get very little and a bike can open up all sorts of avenues for people who have to survive on £35 p/w.
If the bike is going begging, I'm sure FODI could put it to good use.

Their welcome to it if they want it, but im not riding it there haha, being a gay bike and all that haha !

OP
OP
Angry Blonde

Angry Blonde

Über Member
Judging by the two sets of haha in my post can you not sense a tiny bit of sarcasim @glenn forger

Top Bottom