Had the bike for 2-3weeks and still

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kies

It's in the sale section

I still think your missing out on sonetging special mate .... Good luck with the sale and finding some sort of healthy pastime that you will enjoy :smile:
I tried golf and it's pants in terms of a workout!

OP
OP
S

Stu9

Pat , no offence, and you may mean it fun, but I've never been one of those people to call a bike (motor or push), car ect "her", it's a piece of metal, sure some folk get attached to things and I'm no exception but I just don't call cars, bikes ect "she" "her".....must be me

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Pat , no offence, and you may mean it fun, but I've never been one of those people to call a bike (motor or push), car ect "her", it's a piece of metal, sure some folk get attached to things and I'm no exception but I just don't call cars, bikes ect "she" "her".....must be me
:biggrin: you remind me of Marvin from hitchhickers

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Cycling is not for everyone, people on this forum tend to forget that due to their enthusiasm.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Nope, not just you. I'm the same.
It's downright weird calling inanimate objects him or her.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
What the hell are you 2 on about
Marvin
Marvin is the ship's robot on the starship Heart of Gold. He is a fine example of Sirius Cybernetics Corporation's 'Genuine People
Personalities' technology.
He is very, very depressed about this.
He has a brain the size of a planet, yet is rarely given the chance to use it. Mostly he finds himself waiting several million years to park cars for an exclusive restaurant, being dropped several miles on to solid rock, and being left to defend himself against awesome military technology.
He finds none of these things enjoyable.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/hitchhikers/guide/marvin.shtml

MickyMickster

When am tired,I go for a bike ride.When its raining,I go for a bike ride.When its dark and cold outside,I go for a bike ride..To me its so positive.I love it.I feel so much better when I get back.I have only got an old mountain bike.I am not lycra clad.But riding I bike just gives me so much pleasure,just being out there seeing the world at cycle pace.Its brilliant.Hope so much you can feel the same.

Top Bottom