Had the bike for 2-3weeks and still

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Licramite

Über Member
well you really picked a prime time to get a bike - its wet cold dark and bloody horrible - hang on till the sun shines and its warm and lovely - then it might be more appealing.
you could get a turbo for the bike, bang on the headphones with some heavy metal and pedal like buggery - you can go for 5minutes or 2 hours and then dive in the shower , no cold , no wet , no unheathy bending.

that or sell it and buy and extra long season in the local brothel.

vickster

Legendary Member
well you really picked a prime time to get a bike - its wet cold dark and bloody horrible - hang on till the sun shines and its warm and lovely - then it might be more appealing.
you could get a turbo for the bike, bang on the headphones with some heavy metal and pedal like buggery - you can go for 5minutes or 2 hours and then dive in the shower , no cold , no wet , no unheathy bending.

that or sell it and buy and extra long season in the local brothel.

never seen an MTB on a turbo?!

Being out in the fresh air is the biggest appeal of cycling for me (well ok it's not very fresh here but you know what I mean)

Licramite

Über Member
no reason why not, just change the back tyre unless you like the reality of it.
yes I Iike the fresh air , its the just the rain and frozen extremities I have decided I'm to old for that for a game of old soldiers

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
wait a second: il velocipide - masculine, old fashioned Italian word for bike!

OP
OP
S

Stu9

When am tired,I go for a bike ride.When its raining,I go for a bike ride.When its dark and cold outside,I go for a bike ride..To me its so positive.I love it.I feel so much better when I get back.I have only got an old mountain bike.I am not lycra clad.But riding I bike just gives me so much pleasure,just being out there seeing the world at cycle pace.Its brilliant.Hope so much you can feel the same.

Nope, not me

(cant multiquote, bollox)

Licramite.....wouldnt matter if it was sunny or not, it's not for me, not on the bloody rds, and cant be arsed putting it in the car...so it's for sale

And the rest of you.....keep on topic

Top Bottom