Halfords Bike Hell - Advice Please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david k

Hi
Which Branch of halfords has this mythical consistency? Which lbs sucks?
mythical? why do you say that?

rb58

Enigma
I use Halfords near me (Blendon). Always have a chat with the mechanic (rides fixed) and have never bad any cause for complaint. Quite often use their click and collect service too as I find they are quite competitive on price.

screenman

Legendary Member
I suppose that the less you know about bikes the more the people work shirk at halfrauds will seem to know. I have only ever found any I have dealt with on both motor and cycles to be less than bright on the subjects. Let us face it would you work for peanuts if you were clever enough to get better.

david k

Hi
I suppose that the less you know about bikes the more the people work shirk at halfrauds will seem to know. I have only ever found any I have dealt with on both motor and cycles to be less than bright on the subjects. Let us face it would you work for peanuts if you were clever enough to get better.
Do lbs pay high wages?

rb58

Enigma
I know quite a bit about bikes, thanks. The trick with Halfords is to seek out the mechanic(s) not the Saturday staff.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I've been messed around over click and collect at Halfords so I will no longer use it.

Seems to me the problems are further up the chain.

I'm still content to buy accessories off the shelf.

I usually use my excellent local bike shop, but Halfords scores by being open longer.

Top Bottom