Halfords & Wiggle - seriously WTF?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
DSK

DSK

Thank you very much for that @figbat

figbat

Slippery scientist
Google Streetview confirms they are there:
1592997844433.png

Reactions: DSK
OP
OP
DSK

DSK

Thanks to all for the effort for obtaining Wiggl'es address above.

Letter will be sent recorded tomorrow.

OP
OP
DSK

DSK

RESULT!

After following consumer advice, a recorded letter was written to Wiggle. They received it on Friday and promptly began replying to my emails :rolleyes:.

They advised they received the goods back on 07/06/2020 and that they no longer stock the wheelset in question so a replacement would not be an option but if I want a refund then I should wait 30 days from 07/06/2020 before they apply a refund. (They advised they have applied a refund to me today).

Thank you for helping obtain the address! :okay:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Last week, my wife wanted to purchase new Cycle Helmet.

Visited Halfords Store, (small queue), chose the helmet she wanted (ie right colour), then, very unhelpful assistant informed us, they had no stock, except the one on display, which he could not sell to us. No effort made to order it for delivery to that store, check stock in nearby stores, or any of the "usual" customer service things you would expect. Do Halfords run a course for their staff in being unhelpful?

Went home, ordered online, for click and collect at our nearest (Halfords) store, text message and Email, two days later, to say helmet ready to collect.

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
There's your problem buddy - you went through the wrong door and ended up in the Spanish language school, instead of joinng the queue for Halfords ;)

What?

DaveM77

Registered office address
Suite 310 Third Floor N E Wing, 1000 Lakeside, Portsmouth, PO6 3EN
That’s Wiggles registered address. Could be accountants or satellite office tho

JRTemple

Biking Enthusiast!
I’ve been waiting on a faulty return from wiggle for 3 weeks, I’ve also tried to buy some shoes and paid for wiggle plus so o got next day delivery for 12 months, 3 weeks later they gave me my money back, no apologies nothing, bloody useless.
now I know why they are called wiggle, they wiggle out of anything, disgusting customer service, never using them again.

if I need something swiftly, I‘ll just shop local as I did with a pair of pedals (turns out they were no more expensive than online)

This definitely. I use LeisureLakes in Lancaster or Wheelbase and can get everything I need. After let downs with online ordering I just prefer to go to a store and purchase face to face, also get good advice and help. Maybe pay more and not as much selection but saves the hassle. (And a nice bakery/cafe in Wheelbase Staveley millyard)

Amazon is only online buying I do

e-rider

crappy member
Last week, my wife wanted to purchase new Cycle Helmet.

Visited Halfords Store, (small queue), chose the helmet she wanted (ie right colour), then, very unhelpful assistant informed us, they had no stock, except the one on display, which he could not sell to us. No effort made to order it for delivery to that store, check stock in nearby stores, or any of the "usual" customer service things you would expect. Do Halfords run a course for their staff in being unhelpful?

Went home, ordered online, for click and collect at our nearest (Halfords) store, text message and Email, two days later, to say helmet ready to collect.
So they treated you badly and you still gave them your money - that is why they offer bad service!

Top Bottom