Hand signals?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lovacott

Über Member
I would be quite selective about indicating left. It can encourage those of a clownish persuasion to overtake then cut in front and turn left across your path...

I've been wiped out twice by left turning cars cutting in front of me. The second time it happened was in Willesden and the annoying thing was that he turned left in front of me to join a queue in the road to the left (no gain for him, plenty of pain for me).

I picked myself up off the road with a bloody left knee and wrist and went to confront him. His excuse was that he hadn't seen me.

I was wearing a waterboard issue winter hi viz jacket and had lights back and front and it was a well lit main road.

FFS.

I've been wiped out twice by left turning cars cutting in front of me. The second time it happened was in Willesden and the annoying thing was that he turned left in front of me to join a queue in the road to the left (no gain for him, plenty of pain for me).

I picked myself up off the road with a bloody left knee and wrist and went to confront him. His excuse was that he hadn't seen me.

I was wearing a waterboard issue winter hi viz jacket and had lights back and front and it was a well lit main road.

FFS.
Camera. If you had had anything that looked like a camera on you or the bike he'd have seen you.

Who said anything about lights? All I was itimating was that these people who claim not to see cyclists, seem to have no trouble picking out the camera on my bars, even to the extent of changing direction mid manouver. sheesh, where's the sense of irony gone around here?

Top Bottom