Has anybody else had the dreaded lurgy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
HI and hope you're all feeling better than me. Its been three blooming weeks now that i haven't used the bike. Its just sat there leaning up against the kitchen radiator gathering dust, all because I've caught the usual winter lurgy thats doing its rounds in the work place. Surely this has got to be coming to the end soon Having being forced to taking three weeks away from cycling has really put me in a dark mood. When cycling all the while you take it for granted that life is what it is, but now after three weeks of feeling lousy, I'm starting to really feel cranky and hemed in at not being able to get out there on two wheels. Watching all the cyclists this morning coming past my house for some Welsh mountain fun really peaved me as i really would of wanted to go too. Seeing all my friends on there strava adventures whilst im stuck indoors watching the rubbish on tv has made me really jealous and enviable of them too(in a good way of course )
Hopefully in the next few days i will get back out there again enjoying it all once again. If not i think i may just have to turn to getting some therapy lol

classic33

Leg End Member
Nope.

videoman

Guru
Yes, started with a nasty cold with all the usual symptoms at the beginning of December and it really spoilt my Christmas and ended up at the doctors just after Christmas with a chest infection, still have a cough and blocked nose, when will it ever go. I've had a flu jab for the last two years and had a nasty cold both winters.

Really want to go out on the bike which I have ridden twice since beginning of December and will hopefully make it out this week.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've had a bad cold since last Tuesday. I can put up with it lasting a few more days, but I will be annoyed if it lingers on for another couple of weeks!

screenman

Legendary Member
My wife has had two weeks of it, I shuts woke up with a cold sore, which normally indicates I am run down and heading for something.

Top Bottom