Has anybody else had the dreaded lurgy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was hoping that i would start to feel somewhat better this week and dare i say it, even venture out for a bike ride, but this ruddy cold (or whatever it is) is just refusing to shift. Slightly concerning is that I'm coughing up blood in the mornings (sorry for being graphical).
If it carries on im going to reluctantly book an appointment with the doc to see if they can help.Its been hard going soldering on at work but thankfully I've have, so the bills can be paid on time.
You do have the usual signs of an infection, don't you? (Coughing up or blowing out nasties.)

I was convinced that I had a chest infection which was causing a cough that had bothered me for weeks. It turned out to actually be caused by a life-threatening pulmonary embolism. To be on the safe side, see your doctor, and while you are waiting for your appointment - check these symptoms!

raleighnut

Legendary Member

postman

Legendary Member
Yes i did it came out of the blue.Monday to Thursday in bed.It knocked the living daylights out of me i am only now feeling something like.But i got off light an elderly friend of mine ad the flu jab and within a week he was in hospitals two Leeds Infirmary then Otley and finally a care facility in Seacroft.weeks he was ill.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
After 2 weeks of dying a flu death. I got out for a slow 30km ride yesterday. A glorious day and wonderful to be beginning to feel better.

Codine tablets helped a lot in my recovery.
IMG_20190216_120319.jpg

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
Wow there seems to a lot going around at the moment, and hope you're all on the to recovery. Today is the first day in weeks that i feel a little better. Dare i say it but I'm tempted to go for a bike ride this afternoon. It will be a gentle tootle around the lanes followed by a beer stop somewhere :-)

Top Bottom