England : East Sussex Hastings to the Sea, Saturday 4 May 2019

OP
theclaud

theclaud

It's teeceegawnmaaaad
Right I am at the station, lurking inside by the Costa.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I cheated and bailed at Cooden Beach, where there is, indeed, a shop selling beer, got a beer, got a train to Hastings and just caught the 18:24 to Gatwick so I can do the journey home with just one change and be home by half-eight. Everyone on Hastings Station appeared to be wrecked or working on getting there.

The ride? Windy, haily, rainy, sunny and there were a couple of hills. Great run.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I cheated and bailed at Cooden Beach, where there is, indeed, a shop selling beer, got a beer, got a train to Hastings and just caught the 18:24 to Gatwick so I can do the journey home with just one change and be home by half-eight. Everyone on Hastings Station appeared to be wrecked or working on getting there.

The ride? Windy, haily, rainy, sunny and there were a couple of hills. Great run.
Played golf at Cooden Beach a few times, not a bad course. I have a friend who uses my address to get a cheaper membership for being a way away.

rb58

Enigma
I rode home from Sevenoaks which have me a ton for the day. And a soaking from a short, sharp, cold shower. Which is annoying having dodged the rain all day. Indoors at 8.30, beer in hand. Lovely.

Top Bottom