Have you been directly affected by this rain ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We'd need biblical amounts of rain to flood where my house is. @Dave7 Would be under several hundred feet before my toes got wet as I can see Warrington in the distance from my house.

pawl

Legendary Member
Hero cyclist.ITV East Mids news Cyclist assists a motorist to push his car out of flooded road He got stuck under a bridge off the A46 in Leicestershire:bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:👍👍👍

Brandane

Legendary Member
Hero cyclist.ITV East Mids news Cyclist assists a motorist to push his car out of flooded road He got stuck under a bridge off the A46 in Leicestershire:bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:👍👍👍
That will help to enhance "our image". Or probably not :laugh:.
Back on topic, I got wet putting my bin out tonight. To be fair, that's not unusual on the Costa Clyde :rolleyes:.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Have you been directly affected by this rain ?

Yes,absolutely terrible! I mirror shined my boots last night,but the heavy rain affected the mirror shine affect,making the boots look dull and tarnished!🧐
You could start a thread about it :laugh:

I was surprised this morning at a dry dog walk. Meant to have been raining all day but we were lucky.
Fingers crossed for everyone else.

midlife

Guru
Flooded roads all around me at the moment, couple of cars stopped on flooded roads on the way home, 4x4 recommended for some routes. Seems pretty wet, I wonder what the wading depth is of our 2 wheel drive evoque lol

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
@ColinJ how's Hebden Bridge holding out.
I moved up the road to Todmorden 5 years ago but I saw on the news earlier today that shopkeepers and residents in HB town centre are worried that they are going to become flood victims again! The river level forecast suggests that they might be right. There is a warning for Todmorden too but currently for lower river level increases.

Top Bottom