having a wee when riding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
anyone ever had a wee while still on the bike . out today it was pouring with rain so i thought i can not be bothered to stop and and find a place to go so just went . being a surfer who wees in my wetsuit regularly its not that strange for me but it was a first on the bike . i think i will only do it when its raining .

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've been asked whether that's why I have a hole in my saddle, but no I haven't!

djb1971

Legendary Member
I don't want pee all over my bike, even my own. The smell wouldn't be very nice either on your clothes.

Pull over and pop it down the leg of your shorts or over the bib zip.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It must be a man thing. Hell I find it difficult to ride up the inclines let alone trying to pee at the same time I'd end up peeing all down my leg.:thumbsdown: a definite no no. Besides i dont go far enough to feel the need to go. I cant see what advantage there would be In doing that to be honest. But hey ho, each to his or her own as they say.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I have always managed to find a tree on the rare occasions I needed to pee.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
What would you do if you had #2?

;)
saddle.jpg

Brandane

Legendary Member
anyone ever had a wee while still on the bike . out today it was pouring with rain so i thought i can not be bothered to stop and and find a place to go so just went . being a surfer who wees in my wetsuit regularly its not that strange for me but it was a first on the bike . i think i will only do it when its raining .
Disgusting. Could you not have stopped and knocked at a door and asked someone if you could use their shower? :tongue:

Top Bottom