having a wee when riding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wait4me

Veteran
If i had to go i would find a quiet lane or a back alley to have a leak,but matter how many times i shake it and pump it, it always releases some more when i've put it back!!:dry:

You need to be careful with the shakes...Remember what more than three counts as

OP
OP
surfdude

surfdude

Veteran
On a serious note I have wondered about this and surely when it dries on your legs and "bits" wouldn't it make you sore especially in hot weather?
it was pi**ing :laugh: down at the time so a little wee was not going to make any difference at all . it was all washed away in a few seconds the rain was that hard and i still had 10 miles to go .

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
You need one of these
http://www.durhamtimes.co.uk/news/9204593._Toilet_bike__Dave_gets_top_award/?ref=rss

1745309.jpg

LimeBurn

Über Member
Yes we did. It still stinks though :smile:
Do you know something? We all sat in our own p1ss when we were babies. It's not poisonous you know.

vickster

Legendary Member
And as babies we knew no better

I have no intention of deliberately sitting in my own pee as an adult, although no doubt it'll come at some point. However, while I have the wherewithal to not do so, I will stop and find somewhere with a toilet

Last edited:

djb1971

Legendary Member
Do you know something? We all sat in our own p1ss when we were babies. It's not poisonous you know.

No it isn't but I don't want to ride my bike doing the 'I'm a baby having a poo' face

Have you seen how red they go, they smell funny too when they've filled a nappy with no1 or no2.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A long time ago I saw an interview with Stirling Moss about him competing in endurance sports car races (Mille Miglia?) in the Fifties. He was asked about how they managed with the now coyly named "Comfort Breaks". A two word reply....

"Dark overalls"

For the average recreational cyclist this is all a bit of a non event, however if you are a woman in a long race where you have to stay well hydrated, stopping to empty your bladder becomes a bit problematical.
So, a question for our female members, what would you do?

Top Bottom