having a wee when riding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sackville d

Veteran
No.That is just silly.
Was it raining so hard that all the pee was rinsed off you? Probably not , in which case you and your kit now smell of stale pee.

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
Doctor: ' We're going to need a blood, urine and stool sample.'

Patient: ' No problem. I'll get me boxer shorts from the linen basket!' :eek:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
anyone ever had a wee while still on the bike . out today it was pouring with rain so i thought i can not be bothered to stop and and find a place to go so just went . being a surfer who wees in my wetsuit regularly its not that strange for me but it was a first on the bike . i think i will only do it when its raining .
Good on you @surfdude too much hate in this thread, you carry on if it keeps you happy and warm :becool:

LimeBurn

Über Member
No. No. No. NO! Not only is the thought of it disgusting and foul (I'll forgive racing peeps out there who are against the clock) but the thought of of pee going on my carbon bike and my Prologo Scratch saddle is stuff for nightmares. I pity your riding buddies - if you have any left!

OP
OP
surfdude

surfdude

Veteran
this has got to be a first on a cyclechat thread . everyone agreeing with each other . i am very pleased to unite you all .

Gixxerman

Guru
If you have enough excess fluids that you need to pee, you are obviously not working hard enough ^_^.
I all seriousness, when I did my first 100 miler (actually 97.3 as I found out later when I took out my phone at home :sad:), I drunk about 5 litres of fluids (including a coffee at my lunch stop) and never had a wee, or felt that I needed one, all day. Someone on here suggested that I had gone into something called "Ketosis". Dunno if I did or not, but it was odd to drink so much and not need a pee.
But when I do need a pee, I would never consider doing the act in the saddle (well not deliberately). I did have some wee come out once when getting a serious wobble on when going down a hill at 40+ mph, but I don't think that counts.

Top Bottom