having a wee when riding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I used to do a lot of scuba diving and you could always tell who peed in their wet suit as you could smell them as soon as it got wet.
I have had a few close encounters when bursting and trying to find somewhere discrete, but never actually done it in my shorts.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
mobile-urinal-1.jpg

You could always slip this down your shorts next time

http://www.medgadget.com/2007/07/pocket_peebag.html

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Learnt to pee on the bike for when racing. But that is pulling your pipe out your shorts leg and being careful not to drench yourself. That said, only did it in training. This^^ is hoofing wrong OP lol

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
I spewed the other day down the side of my aero bars and carried on pedalling and that made enough mess.

I hate to think of the clean up if I start taking a slash on the bike too.

Tbh I'll always try and go in a farmers field if I get caught on a ride, plants need the nitrogen, we eat them back up, it's the circle of life :laugh:

compo

Veteran
On long journeys by motorbike in the winter when wearing several layers of clothing, and things shrink in the cold, I have used a "Convene" which is like an adhesive lined condom with a long tube attached, that ran down inside my trouser leg and out the bottom. I could piddle to my bladders content and remain fresh and clean (mostly). I have never felt the need on a bicycle where it is less fuss to just stop and dodge into a field gateway or behind a bush.

Brandane

Legendary Member
On long journeys by motorbike in the winter when wearing several layers of clothing, and things shrink in the cold, I have used a "Convene" which is like an adhesive lined condom with a long tube attached, that ran down inside my trouser leg and out the bottom. I could piddle to my bladders content and remain fresh and clean (mostly). I have never felt the need on a bicycle where it is less fuss to just stop and dodge into a field gateway or behind a bush.
I always wondered what these people who go to concerts hours before the start did when nature called, and they didn't want to leave their spot in front of the stage. The mystery is solved!

Top Bottom