He didn't knock me off!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
magnatom said:
Don't worry goo. I know you weren't being critical. Are you not one of the magnatom fan club, according to Mr_hippo? :laugh::biggrin:

Well, I did beg you for your autograph and I have my "Magnatom is God" backpack sticker.... :ohmy:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
magnatom said:
You never post on my threads except to argue, moan and complain. Never a nice word, you never post on any of my other non video threads. You are a troll my friend and I can't be bothered feeding you any more.

Goodbye Mr_hippo
He's not a troll, he's simply a tw@t. You're getting confused with your 'T' words, Mags.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
magnatom said:
So who is starting this confrontation?

Yes I spoke to him. What did say? I pointed out how close he passed. Had I not said anything he would never have know. I have had drivers in the past who have apologised and said they didn't realise. It can and does make a difference. However, you also get the idiots like this guy who just make stupid remarks.

In fact, might I suggest that you are in the same league as this guy. You say I confront people. What have you done, every single time you have come onto one of my threads? Have you ever made a positive comment? Anything constrictive? No. Not only is what you say never constructive, it generally nitpicks at stupid little things like the definition of the word swerve!

You never post on my threads except to argue, moan and complain. Never a nice word, you never post on any of my other non video threads. You are a troll my friend and I can't be bothered feeding you any more.

Goodbye Mr_hippo
Did you swerve? Your two cameras prove that you are being economical with the truth, so why are you lying?
magnatom said:
If you watch the video you will see I turn and see him and swerve left a bit before he passes to get out of his way.
Please watch the video from 01:17 to 01:30 and tell me where did you swerve?
Have I ever made a constructive comment? Yes, I told you to go on an anger management course but have you?
I never have a nice word for you? Oh, you poor thing! Where do you think you are, still in the school playground wanting approval?
magnatom said:
Goodbye Mr_hippo
So you are leaving CycleChat? I won't miss you.
Sh4rkyBloke said:
He's not a troll, he's simply a tw@t. You're getting confused with your 'T' words, Mags.
Do you realise that you have to be 13 or older to post on this forum? When you have reached 13 both physically and mentally, you can register and post until then...

OP
OP
M

magnatom

mr_hippo said:
Did you swerve? Your two cameras prove that you are being economical with the truth, so why are you lying?

Please watch the video from 01:17 to 01:30 and tell me where did you swerve?
Have I ever made a constructive comment? Yes, I told you to go on an anger management course but have you?
I never have a nice word for you? Oh, you poor thing! Where do you think you are, still in the school playground wanting approval?

So you are leaving CycleChat? I won't miss you.
Do you realise that you have to be 13 or older to post on this forum? When you have reached 13 both physically and mentally, you can register and post until then...

Good bye Mr_hippo.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
mr_hippo said:
Great syntax there. No, really.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

andyfromotley said:
Whoops sorry.................. (clearly not Magna Tom then.)

Andy

I thought I would be famous enough that everyone would know who I am by now! The names cyclist, Vigilante Cyclist.....;):ohmy:

Actually it's David or Dave, take your pick. :laugh:

the reluctant cyclist

Über Member
magnatom said:
Unless of course you are in fact a reluctant cyclist.... are you? :tongue:

Only when I'm being cut up at the lights, or picking myself up off the road after being knocked off - most of the time I'm quite enthusiastic!

I do like being referred to as "Reluctant" though!

Top Bottom