He didn't knock me off!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the reluctant cyclist

Über Member
*sigh* You're probably right - such is life though! Gotta take the rough with the smooth and all that!

It's funny but the drivers often think it is "all my fault" too! :tongue:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

the reluctant cyclist said:
*sigh* You're probably right - such is life though! Gotta take the rough with the smooth and all that!

It's funny but the drivers often think it is "all my fault" too! :tongue:

Sometimes it is. I've certainly made mistakes before. In fact today coming out of a lane onto a larger road I didn't see a car coming from my right (very slowly I might add) and I pulled out. Straight away I realised that I was at fault and said sorry and they waved back in appreciation. I'd post the video, but you can't see much.

In mitigation there was a tree blocking my view, but that is no excuse I should have taken the junction slower.

However, I am willing to admit mistakes and try and learn from them. Does that make me a bad person? Mr_hippo, oh Mr_hippo, where are you Mr_hippo? (I wonder if he is related to Mr Tumble!?:o). Maybe he listened to me and he has gone now :ohmy:.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
magnatom said:
However, I am willing to admit mistakes and try and learn from them. Does that make me a bad person? Mr_hippo, oh Mr_hippo, where are you Mr_hippo? (I wonder if he is related to Mr Tumble!?
Maggoty Atom, can't you make your mind up? You left the forum and came back about 5 times. Where did I go? I could confuse you and talk about time zones and how Bangkok is 6 hours in front of the UK but I won't. I am posting this at 10:37 in the morning of the 18th but in the UK, it is only about 4:37 in the morning. So where was I when you posted your latest drivel? In bed!
magnatom said:
Maybe he listened to me and he has gone now :wacko:.
When you have anything of interest to say without lies then I might listen.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

mr_hippo said:
Maggoty Atom, can't you make your mind up? You left the forum and came back about 5 times. Where did I go? I could confuse you and talk about time zones and how Bangkok is 6 hours in front of the UK but I won't. I am posting this at 10:37 in the morning of the 18th but in the UK, it is only about 4:37 in the morning. So where was I when you posted your latest drivel? In bed!

When you have anything of interest to say without lies then I might listen.

Oh dear. Now we are into name calling. Don't you think that is a bit childish?

I've got one last thing to say to you 'mate'. Get a life!

Cab

mr_hippo said:
Maggoty Atom, can't you make your mind up? You left the forum and came back about 5 times. Where did I go?

(remainder cut)

Mr Hippo, I can see that you have your differences with Magnatom, however the approach you are taking here, of intentionally misinterpreting what he has said such that this may continue not as a debate but as a trade of personal insults is infantile. Please stop it, you're embarrasing yourself and, frankly, I feel embarrassed for you.

Cab

magnatom said:
Oh dear. Now we are into name calling. Don't you think that is a bit childish?

I've got one last thing to say to you 'mate'. Get a life!

Magnatom, you keep saying (and also hinting) that you will not rise to this bait. Could you please do me a favour and be true to your word?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Cab said:
Magnatom, you keep saying (and also hinting) that you will not rise to this bait. Could you please do me a favour and be true to your word?

That's the end cab. I just find it fascinating that someone can take such a dislike to me just because I post videos on the web of what happen to me on the road. It has happened before with the sanoffyhighstepson bloke. I feel compelled to try and understand why and so that is why I find it hard to ignore them.

However, you are right. I must not feed the trolls......

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Sh4rkyBloke said:
<slap on wrist> ^^ ;)

I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.I must not rise to the bait.............................

Top Bottom