Hello. Beginner from Preston (capitol centre side)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rollinstok

oh and Kieran..the Preston Guild Wheel opens this July, so we will be doing that -its 21 mile route around Preston, and going to do it with KiwiSal too, shes another lady on the forum here , shes from Houghton.^_^

Hi Fran,

I,m another newbie up in Morecambe. The Preston Guild ride sounds great. Will you put a post up when the date is set so I can join you all ?

Francesca

Hi Fran,

I,m another newbie up in Morecambe. The Preston Guild ride sounds great. Will you put a post up when the date is set so I can join you all ?
Hi Rollinstok nice to meet you:hello: - I will put a post up to fellow Lancashire and Prestonians when the Guild Wheel is open (in July) and will get a group of us cycling it through the summer! well up for it!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Kieran Taylor

Kieran Taylor

Regular
Thanks guys and gals for the warm welcome :smile: Skud I think Frans found me already lol. Fran that Preston Guild sounds like a great plan. We should get a few people together and do it :smile: Going to try cycling to work again this week now it's not as icy

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Have a nice forum ride out when it's opened,like i say,i used to love going to Avenham park when i worked in Preston,i bet it is better now......i hope !

OP
OP
Kieran Taylor

Kieran Taylor

Regular
Yeah they've done Avenham Park up and re-landscaped parts of it. Looks nice. Will be even better when everything grows. I don't live far from it so I go for walks some times. Can't believe the weekend is over already lol

OP
OP
Kieran Taylor

Kieran Taylor

Regular
Hi kiwi-Sal, Francesca said your from Houghton. I used to spend a lot of time around there growing up. I'm from Bamber Bridge originally and had school friends in Houghton. It's good to hear there is a lot going on. Hopefully i will be able to join a few of you for a ride out some time :smile: I've managed 2 days to work so far this week lol. It's hard getting up at 7am and cycling to work. Haha. I work half shifts so i'm going to try and venture out further in the mornings next week before i start work at 2. Will see how the legs hold out.

Hello Pally83 and to all who's posted. It's nice to know there are such nice people to join for a ride :smile:

OP
OP
Kieran Taylor

Kieran Taylor

Regular
Yeah that sounds like a good idea to me :smile: You both might have to take it easy on me at first. Haha

I wish i was going on holiday lol. You off anywhere nice?

Top Bottom