Hello. Beginner from Preston (capitol centre side)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Doh!!!! just seen your post - hhmmmnnn not sure whether legs can make it.
There is cake ! :birthday::birthday:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
^_^Not worn it yet,saving it for you !
:hyper: :wahhey: :wub:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Do you realise we have hijacked Kieran's thread and turned it into one about cake and lycra (Soz Kieran!!)
Im sure you will look just fiiiiinnne in it hun, no worries there. But I realise that Potsy is serious competition............:tongue: (dont tell him I said that, he'll never look on here....)

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Do you realise we have hijacked Kieran's thread and turned it into one about cake and lycra (Soz Kieran!!)
Im sure you will look just fiiiiinnne in it hun, no worries there. But I realise that Potsy is serious competition............:tongue: (dont tell him I said that, he'll never look on here....)
We have certainly lowering it to the gutter !........just where i like it ! Kieran won't mind,he is now part of the team,even more so when he rides for cake with Fran our other new buddy !!!!

OP
OP
Kieran Taylor

Kieran Taylor

Regular
I don't mind at all but I have sad news. I can't make it on the 1st April :sad: So no cake for me lol what others dates are you riding? I'm the same as skud too. I haven't worn my gear without adding another pair of shorts over the top. Haha. I suppose if everyone else doesn't have extra shorts I'd have to ditch my extra pair. Lol

Top Bottom