Hello. Beginner from Preston (capitol centre side)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Kieran Taylor

Kieran Taylor

Regular
Hopefully :smile:

India for Yoga. Very nice. I've never done Yoga. Tried Tai-Chi briefly. Okay. Very briefly. Haha.
I've met a few people into Yoga at the Buddhist Centre i go to. Only been once in the past 5 months though :sad: Naughty me. Had a lot going on though lol honest :smile:

Francesca

Welcome to the gang but watch out for a lady called Fran from your neck of the woods :whistle: She's always loitering on here LOL !!!!! You will enjoy the banter and hope you can come on some local group rides.
:ph34r:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Nah...we couldnt take the title away from Manchester no matter how hard we tried ;)
Oh i don't know with you and Fran recruiting over that way ! Look forward to the joint Manc/Preston ride in summer.What about joining in the ride to Knott End for cake on the 1st April ???

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
What's this about eating cake? More importantly how far do i need to cycle to get this cake? Haha ^_^
Well the one i mentioned is a 100 miler :eek: Cake stops are normally at the 30ish mile mark then there is normally an ice cream stop....you get the idea ! Oh and a big feed at Knott End LOL.....cycling is just an excuse to eat :birthday:

OP
OP
Kieran Taylor

Kieran Taylor

Regular
So this 100 miler is over a week..... lol only kidding. I've done Manchester to Blackpool a few times and that kills me. To be fair i never used to do much if any cycling or preparation for the times i did do it :whistle: I did it on a mountain bike the first time :blink:

Oh i don't know with you and Fran recruiting over that way ! Look forward to the joint Manc/Preston ride in summer.What about joining in the ride to Knott End for cake on the 1st April ???

Yeah might do. Is that Colin's ride? I think he has one organised but its long (100miler?). I wont have ridden for over 2 weeks as I am on holiday soon. Not sure whether legs can cope....

Top Bottom