Hello from Slough

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
The ice rink, easily identifed and very easy to get to for those coming from Langly, Iver and equally as accessible from Windsor, Charvey, Maidenhead.
It's about midway.
Alternatively I would be looking at Windsor Castle

defy-one

is that the rink next to Montem sports centre?

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
That's the one I was thinking off. It is pretty easy to locate from all directions.
Other than that my next choices would be Windsor Castle or possibly Burnham Beaches

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Im happy with either of them im just hoping u will take it easy with me im a road bike noob ive only just cracked the 20 mile barrier :training: so i might bring a map so i can find where u speed demons have dumped me off :ph34r: lol

mark st1

Plastic Manc
That's a relief then lol I've been informed that my brand new bike will b ready tomorrow so im hoping to be eating up the tarmac for the rest of the week :smile: :smile:

defy-one

Mark, relax mate. Just a chance for the sluff massif to hang out and cruise innit?
Check dem babes out as they check out our wheels - ya get me bro!

Saturday looks great weather wise,so i will be there at 8am in the ice rink car park. That time of the morning it would be good to get out of Slough and head towards Windsor or Dorney????
Any suggestions .....

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Sounds good to me I'm not fussed about the route I will just follow I'm a sheep not a shepherd :P

Norm

I'm planning on being there, I'll come via Eton Dorney to see if there is any sort of access but I doubt we will be able to get in there yet. Alternatively, I could put together a nice route of 15-20 miles down towards Bracknell & Ascot or we can get from the Montem across Eton Bridge and through Old Windsor into the Great Park.

Or, plan C, there's the option of heading north and into the Beeches, which could be pleasant at this time of year.

Norm

Hows is the "Slough Massif"
Placed for sept 15th for the inaugral Slough CC Sportive challenge thingymajij!

A gentle ride around Slough Windsor. No one takes off and no one gets left behind ?????
Sitting on the Montem car park, wishing I had read the calendar, and thinking of heading off to Windsor for a coffee to return in 7 days. :giggle:

Top Bottom