Helmets; The Paramedics View

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Ah, that's ok then, we can ignore all the tosh you.spouted because you've moved on. Well done.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
See what you did?
Are you referring to the fact that the blogger has either pulled the page or it never existed? I just got the ''sorry, the page you were looking for does not exist'' message.

noodle

Me keep up? OK, with what?

Which was what?

If you can't be bothered to try to explain your thinking, fair enough.

This is fantastic and speaks volumes. You have picked up on a post tried to come over all superior as ever without even seemingly understanding the post
May I ask what gives you ... I can't actually decide on the term I'm sure would fit best so I'll paraphrase another

You really are the boring little child who needs to be sent to bed just for the sake of everyone else around

Fab Foodie

Are you referring to the fact that the blogger has either pulled the page or it never existed? I just got the ''sorry, the page you were looking for does not exist'' message.
I think the OP just wanted to share a simple message without causing yet another debate and thanks to the CC massive took quite a different turn. It really highlights the value of questioning the 'obvious'.
Not the outcome the OP intended .... But a much better one!

I think the OP just wanted to share a simple message without causing yet another debate and thanks to the CC massive took quite a different turn. It really highlights the value of questioning the 'obvious'.

There is no possible way that such an ill-informed unevidenced, and unprofessional rant by a supposed HCP was going to be accepted as a "simple message" and not ripped to shreds

Fab Foodie

There is no possible way that such an ill-informed unevidenced, and unprofessional rant by a supposed HCP was going to be accepted as a "simple message" and not ripped to shreds
Here, I'd likely agree. But most would take it at face value unfortunately as I think the OP did when he posted it.

GrasB

Veteran
As a friend of mine, who studies the physics of head injuries, often says things like - The problem with people from the medical profession giving advice on head injuries is that they have a perceived authority in the area of injury prevention. However, they do not have any real understanding of what does & doesn't cause an injury, they're just very good in treat the injuries. This leads to a lot of people thinking nothing more than uninformed opinion as medical fact.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Thanks for the clarification, FF. Head was a bit muzzy last night....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom